Executive Business Reviews Essential Dos and Don’ts [Infographic]
July 5, 2023
Delivering an executive business review to clients is a crucial part of any good business plan. There are a few key steps that can be taken to ensure that the meeting is successful and that the client is satisfied with the results.
First, always make sure to research and prepare in advance for the meeting. This means gathering all pertinent information that you will need, along with any key data points or statistics that will further explain the plans and strategies that you have developed. It is also critical to discern what the client’s expectations are ahead of time so that you can tailor the business review to their specific needs.
When actually delivering the executive business review to the client, keep the discussion focused on the most significant points and strategies. Don’t lose your audience’s attention by getting too bogged down in detail. Be sure to articulate the value that you can deliver and highlight the successes or positive points associated with the strategy. This will help to keep the client engaged and interested in what’s being discussed.
It is also wise to make sure that the client is fully informed and understands the terms of the review. This will ensure that any potential misunderstandings are resolved ahead of time and that the client is aware of the risks associated with the plan.
Finally, follow up with your client after the review. This is the time to nurture the relationship between the company and the client, as well as provide any additional support. Download this infographic to ensure you deliver an exceptional experience to your customers, increase engagement and maximize results.
READY TO BUILD A WORLD-CLASS CUSTOMER SUCCESS PROGRAM?
Working with our world experts will provide your leadership team with the focus they need to deliver ongoing improvements to your customer success approach. We’ve designed our programs to provide your team access to expert advice, innovative strategies, and proven methodologies. Expert-led sessions will ensure your team adopts new processes and addresses your unique core challenges in a manner that’s tailored to your unique business model.
☎️ To begin your journey to becoming a best-in-class Customer Success organization, contact us today.
- Video: How to deliver an executive business review!
- Infographics: The Difference between QBR and EBR
- Video: The Difference Between QBR and EBR
- Video: How to Develop a QUARTERLY BUSINESS REVIEW (QBR)
- Video: How to Capture BUSINESS OUTCOMES During a QBR
- Infographics: The Essential Guide to Quarterly Business Reviews
- Blog: Turning Executive Business Reviews From Good To Great
- Blog: Quarterly Business Review Best Practices
- Blog: Hit the Target in your next Business Review
- Blog: How To Capture Business Outcomes During a QBR Meeting
- Blog: The Do’s and Don’ts of Executive Business Reviews