2022 Renewal Management Global Market Trends
🗓 October 10, 2022
Earlier this year, CSM PRACTICE conducted a global market research to assess trends in renewal process management.
The research highlights the importance of developing a mature renewal framework. One that includes various factors that influence its efficacy.
From how your CSM compensation plans are set up, to the manner in which cross-functional teams collaborate with one another during this phase; there are multiple adjustments we can make to optimize the renewal phase.
Download the infographic to gain answers to questions, such as:
- What steps in the process help close renewal deals earlier?
- What contributes to a higher renewal rate?
- When should we start the renewal process?
Download your copy of the “2022 Renewal Management Global Market Trends” infographic and share it with your colleagues.
READY TO BUILD A WORLD-CLASS CUSTOMER SUCCESS PROGRAM?
Working with our world experts will provide your leadership team with the focus they need to deliver ongoing improvements to your customer success approach. We’ve designed our programs to provide your team access to expert advice, innovative strategies, and proven methodologies. Expert-led sessions will ensure your team adopts new processes and addresses your unique core challenges in a manner that’s tailored to your unique business model.
☎️ To begin your journey to becoming a best-in-class Customer Success organization, contact us today.
- Video: Who should own the RENEWALS? Account Executive Vs. Account Manager
- Video: How to OPTIMIZE Your RENEWAL PROCESS
- Video: SaaS Renewals Report and How to Analyze it
- Video: How to Handle a Price INCREASE Conversation with a Customer during RENEWALS
- Blog: How to optimize the renewal process
- Blog: How to Increase Revenues with a Better Renewal Process
- Download: Who should own the Renewals? Sales or CS? Renewal Ownership Guideline